How to manage cookies
What are Cookies
A cookie is a short of text that is stored on computers, tablets, mobile phones and on any device used to browse the Internet, capable of storing the user’s browsing information and preferences. Some cookies can be used to make navigation easier and customize the user experience on the web platform by identifying it when using it. Some cookies may indicate which sections of the platform are visited the most, thus helping the Data Controller to evaluate the effectiveness of communication and awareness campaigns, the dissemination of news about the Data Controller, services provided by the Data Controller, to improve what the Data Controller can offer to the user.
Faloria S.p.A. complies with the provisions contained in the Italian Code regarding the protection of personal data (“Privacy Code”), as amended by Legislative Decree 28 May 2012, n. 69, in implementation of the European directive 2009/136 / EC and in compliance with the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified into:
• Session or temporary cookies are those which expire or are deleted when the browser is closed, while persistent cookies have longer expirations (from a few minutes to whole months) depending on the functions they perform. It is these functions that distinguish cookies in two categories: technical and non-technical (or profiling). • Technical cookies manage the data necessary for the delivery of the pages and facilitate navigation, allowing, for example, not having to re-enter the user and password to access particular services, to remember the last page visited or to what extent you are seen a video, to recognize the type of device in use and to adapt the size of the images accordingly. Technical cookies also allow you to perform aggregate statistical analysis on the most visited pages and user preferences, but only anonymously, and are not used to analyze the behavior or preferences of individual users.
• Profiling cookies. These are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously and not) the user’s preferences and improve his browsing experience.
Cookies can be provided directly by the operator of the platform on which you are browsing (first-party cookies) or, if the platform relies on external services for particular functions, by third parties (third-party cookies).
Cookies used in this Website
This website uses the following types of cookies:
• Navigation cookies: to allow the user to view this web platform, make it work properly and log in by accessing restricted areas. These cookies are essential for the correct functioning of the web platform.
• Functional cookies: to remember the preferences of the user and to help him use this platform as effectively as possible, for example by storing the services and events he has previously viewed. Functional cookies are not essential for the functioning of the web platform, but add services improving the overall browsing experience.
• Analytical cookies: to better analyze how users use the Website and consequently optimize and improve it, and to ensure that it is always effective and efficient. The data obtained concern the pages visited, the type of client used, information on the date and time during the use of the web platform.